Breaking News

BABY BURNT TO DEATH AT NYAKOMASI AHENKRO.


A baby has been burnt to death by a burning candle at Nyankomasi Ahenkro, in the Assin South District of the Central region.

 


According to preliminary information available, Maame Adjeiwaa, the mother the child, placed a burning candle beside the child in their bedroom and left home to watch Television (Twinovela- a telenovela aired on tv which is translated in a local dialect, that is twi) at a neighboring house.

 

The house caught fire and eventually burnt the baby to death since there was no one around to rescue the innocent baby at the time of the incident.Further investigations are being done by the Ghana Police Service in that area.

No comments